Feature Request 4.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 anni tempo fa
Hello Developers!

Perfect product, I am already testing your beta 4 and love the switch to .NetCore (event if it is Standard). A few requests I would love to see in the core product.

Images from Url as opposed to local file. This would be the same for both import files and for attachments. Its usally the first change i make, however given this is beta I would love to keep the product as generic as possible.

Another request is about overriding the startup tasks. The static methods in "Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ServiceCollectionExtensions" cannot be overriden. Now the reason I bring this up is sharing a cookie between domains requires some special work for <= 4.x MVC services. So it would be nice to override the way the data protection works, the cookie values etc.

Thanks again for the work, I am happy to implement this via a push request if that is more applicable.
6 anni tempo fa
nvanhaaster wrote:
Images from Url as opposed to local file. This would be the same for both import files and for attachments. Its usally the first change i make, however given this is beta I would love to keep the product as generic as possible.

Thanks for suggestion! This work item already existed. But we don't plan to implement it (please see my comment in the work item details)

nvanhaaster wrote:
Another request is about overriding the startup tasks. The static methods in "Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ServiceCollectionExtensions" cannot be overriden. Now the reason I bring this up is sharing a cookie between domains requires some special work for <= 4.x MVC services. So it would be nice to override the way the data protection works, the cookie values etc.

Thanks again for the work, I am happy to implement this via a push request if that is more applicable.

Sure. Please make a pull request. Let's see your suggested approach
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.