here was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 anni tempo fa
Warning  MSB3270  There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "C:\WebMVConX1\nop40ZF\Presentation\Nop.Web\bin\Debug\net461\Nop.Web.exe", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.  Nop.Plugin.Payments.Square  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets  1988
6 anni tempo fa
I too get that message. I just downloaded the project .
No changes on the original project so far. Just build and there it is....
Did not find any info about it yet.
If someone could clear this up would be great.

Warningmessage for Project Nop.Plugin.Payments.Square in File Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets,
Line 1988
6 anni tempo fa
I copied an existing plugin as a starting point for a new one, and I have the same problem.
6 anni tempo fa
Is there a reason why the Web project is set to X86 instead of AnyCPU?
6 anni tempo fa
Dear all,
i am facing the same problem as well. I am trying to set up a webshop using nopcommerce, but received error below: PLEASE HELP. please could you write in detailed steps by how to resolve this issue. Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you

Severity = Warning              

Code = MSB3270  

Description
There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "C:\Users\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\projects\nopcommerce4.0\Presentation\Nop.Web\bin\Debug\net461\Nop.Web.exe", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.  

Project = Nop.Plugin.Payments.Square  

File = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets    

Line = 2041

PLEASE HELP. please could you write in detailed steps by how to resolve this issue. Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you
6 anni tempo fa
you people can Rebuild the Nop.Plugin.Payments.Square Plugin  in PLugin Directory...

That create a Dll in the Presentation>Nop.Web & the dll related plugin issue would besolved..

Restart VS2017 in case the problem still exists.... in ideal situation the problem shouldn't occur

PS: DO NOT UPDATE THE VERSION USING NUGET PACKAGE MANAGER
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.