nopCommerce 1.70 is coming in 10 days. Beta testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
I just upgraded from nop commerce 1.4 all the way to 1.7 - and I have to say I am impressed with the amount of new functionality and bug fixes that has been implemented! It seem to be much more responsible.

A few things I noticed though:
1. Australia Post option - shows three codes on checkout shipping page: Standard, Express, EXP_PLT. Now is there anyway to allow the administrator to configure a "friendly" name for each of the options (and also add a short description, as well as allowing us to add some links to the australia post site - like how ebay does it?). So instead of "EXP_PLT" - show like Australia Post - "Express Platinum".

2. Australia Post option - It would also be nice to say it is not 1 Days shipping, but 1 Days business days for shipping after the order is processed.

3. Australia Post option - In addition, might also be great if you could let us control/limit which shipping methods to be enabled - for instance, enable only Aus Post express platinum shipping (some of our orders are expensive and we don't want customers to risk it).

4. I have been using the option to show categories on the home (default.aspx) page. This has since disappeared in version 1.7 - I had a look in Default.aspx.cs, it seem the code for the component has disappeared? Are you able to confirm this? If so, how can I get the categories back? It was a very nice feature, and doesn't make much sense to get rid of it :(

Anyhow, I'd really like to thank you for your efforts - it is good to see nop commerce coming to a more mature state.

Doug
13 anni tempo fa
I am new to nopCommerce and just installed and setup the 1.6 version a couple of weeks ago. I used webplatform to install and have setup all of my inventory items and pages and the site is live. I want to upgrade to 1.7, but am not sure about the steps of downloading the site without source code or with source code, do I place all of the files on top of what I have in the site and run install? I maintain my own web server so I can and have been accessing everything in the nopcommerce directory.

I am sure it is simple and easy but the fear of the unknown is getting in the way.

Anyway any insight would be a big help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.