Sort By Best Sellers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 anni tempo fa
Is there a way I can implement sort by Best Sellers? A lot of customers like this filter. Thank, you.
6 anni tempo fa
Hello,

Product sorting in nopCommerce is not very dynamic and it is implemented using enum. You can find ProductSortingEnum under Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog namespace.

In any case if you want to add Best Sellers option to enum then you must customize code to implement it. In case if you want to do it from a plugin, you would have to make your own enum or DB driven table and override all methods where this sorting list and its logic is implemented in code.
6 anni tempo fa
Thank you, I am not good with backend, I focus on frontend. I was wondering if someone had made this filter.
6 anni tempo fa
There is another way to do this - but its not live

rename sort by position to sort by best seller

Set up an SQL query to generate an SQL Table of quantities sold for a given period e.g last 12 months

Set a second query to update the position of the item with negative of the amount sold

e.g. if you have sold 700 of an item the position of that item is -700

Hope that makes sense
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.