All plugins installed are not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 anni tempo fa
I have tried to install serveral plugins and themes. For example to install "ExchangeRate.Quandl" plugin download from marketplace. The following step is
(1) Copy the folder "D:\ExchangeRate.Quandl\Quandl\nopCommerce 4.00\ExchangeRate.Quandl" to "/site/wwwroot/Plugins" with FTP.
(2) Click "Reoload list of plugins" Button. After page refresh, no Quandl plugin record listed.
(3) Restart the app service

I can't succefully install any plugins, please help me.

nopCommerce Version: 4.0 (Last version downloaded from Github)
deployment: Visual Studio 2017 / Web Deploy
platform: App service on Azure
6 anni tempo fa
As per the Readme file, ...

1. 'Nop.Plugin.ExchangeRate.Quandl' directory contains source code.
2. 'ExchangeRate.Quandl' contains binaries. Just drop it into \Plugins directory on your server.

Be sure you only copy the binaries subfolder 'ExchangeRate.Quandl' into the \Plugins folder.
6 anni tempo fa
New York wrote:
As per the Readme file, ...

1. 'Nop.Plugin.ExchangeRate.Quandl' directory contains source code.
2. 'ExchangeRate.Quandl' contains binaries. Just drop it into \Plugins directory on your server.

Be sure you only copy the binaries subfolder 'ExchangeRate.Quandl' into the \Plugins folder.

I am sure that copy the binaries subforder to \Plugins directory on Azure.

FTP on Azure directory: /site/wwwroot/Plugins/ExchangeRate.Quandl
The image of screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/XxMz8
6 anni tempo fa
Check the System > Log for error messages.

Also, you may want to try to restart the app pool   (and then immediately check system log ;)
6 anni tempo fa
New York wrote:
Check the System > Log for error messages.

Also, you may want to try to restart the app pool   (and then immediately check system log ;)

Log have no error message, but I found a message in System > Warning:
'ExchangeRate.Quandl' plugin is not compatible or cannot be loaded.

The following infomation is from System > System information

nopCommerce version  
Operating system  
Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
ASP.NET info  
v4.0.30319
6 anni tempo fa
RE:  "nopCommerce version  4.10"

4.10 is not a production release.  It's still in development.

You could try modifying the plugin.json file in that plugin's folder, but there's no guarantee that it would work.
6 anni tempo fa
New York wrote:
RE:  "nopCommerce version  4.10"

4.10 is not a production release.  It's still in development.

You could try modifying the plugin.json file in that plugin's folder, but there's no guarantee that it would work.

Thanks for your help, The plugins are now successfully working.
5 anni tempo fa
I recently installed (a week ago) nopCommerce 4.10 on a hosted server. This issue of modules/plugins not working (not listed) after copying files to appropriate folder is still not working.

What is the work around.

BTW nopCommerce 4.10 is the version that the nopCommerce web site is offering as the install version.

Please advise.
5 anni tempo fa
Unbelievable - version 3.90 was loaded by the techs at the hosting service, not 4.10. So all this time I've been loading modules for 4.10 :( Apologies for all trouble.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.