Tier Prices

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 anni tempo fa
Hello,

I have One strange Pb. with Tier Prices.

- In fact, when i Update a record (the price) in the TierPrice table Directly in the DB with SQL Management Studio,
i dont see the new price on the Frontoffice page. (even after cleaning cach)

- But if i open the backoffice product page, i see the new price (that was modify in the DB) into the tierprice Field,
and after updating, it ok with Product the page

Is there a storage of some data at the beginning of application?

REgards
Michel
6 anni tempo fa
MicNop wrote:
Hello,

I have One strange Pb. with Tier Prices.

- In fact, when i Update a record (the price) in the TierPrice table Directly in the DB with SQL Management Studio,
i dont see the new price on the Frontoffice page. (even after cleaning cach)

- But if i open the backoffice product page, i see the new price (that was modify in the DB) into the tierprice Field,
and after updating, it ok with Product the page

Is there a storage of some data at the beginning of application?

REgards
Michel

You said you don't see the changes on your product page immediately after directly editing the values in the database...only after opening and saving the product again in admin mode. Then you see the updates on the product page...

You said this:
(even after cleaning cach)

I suppose you mean your browser's cache. Or maybe you mean you clicked the link in upper right corner of admin screen "Clear Cache"?

After you make direct edits to values in the database, try clicking the "Clear Cache" link.
6 anni tempo fa
Hello,

You r right, actually I was wrong, it was necessary to clear the cache of the server and not that of the browser.

Thank you for your help

Michel
6 anni tempo fa
Do you think I can propose an improvement of the TierPrice module?

If so, it should be added the possibility to enter percentages of the normal price instead of value.
eg: -5% for 2+ / -10% for 3+ etc ...

So, when we change the normal price the reductions per quantity prices (TierPrice) will be applied automatically ... so no need to fix everything anymore manually.

Today I am doing this with a personal backoffice under MS Access. But it would be much better to do it directly in the NOP backoffice.

If this can help for a new plugin or in an upcoming update?

regards
Michel
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.