Global Settings

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Hi,
My ISP as set up Nop Commerce for me on my domain, everything appears to be Ok but the ¨Global Settings¨ page is blank so I cannot modify the cart to my store. I could ask the isp but can someone point me in the right direction as to what files are missing. I downloaded 1.7 without source code.
Thank you for any help
Mike
13 anni tempo fa
Obviously  only a forum for web site developers and asp coders, and no help for Joe Blogs who just want's a shopping cart without much technical problems.
13 anni tempo fa
I am having the same problem with version 1.7 on "Global Settings" as well as "Manage Measures" and "Edit Payment Method" and "Shipping Rate Computation Method"
See: http://screencast.com/t/ZjE0MzY0Z

Thoughts anyone?
13 anni tempo fa
Hi,
Yes, I have just tried Payment Methods ¨Paypal Standard¨ and the page is blank also.
Must be a lot of files missing in the download from Nop Commerce site.
Mike
13 anni tempo fa
In IIS Manager->high-light you web site->click Handler Mappings icon on the home pane->click Revert to Parent... on the right Actions pane

Info gleaned from: http://forums.iis.net/t/1160143.aspx
13 anni tempo fa
Thank You,
I am on shared servers so I do not have access to IIS manager, the ISP is looking into it for me.
Mike
13 anni tempo fa
wigman wrote:
Hi,
My ISP as set up Nop Commerce for me on my domain, everything appears to be Ok but the ¨Global Settings¨ page is blank so I cannot modify the cart to my store. I could ask the isp but can someone point me in the right direction as to what files are missing. I downloaded 1.7 without source code.
Thank you for any help
Mike

I had the same problem. It was caused by using integrated pipeline mode in ASP.Net. you should be able to set that from your hosting control panel. Otherwise contact your hosting provider and ask them to make the change for you.
13 anni tempo fa
In order to get around the issue, I added the following line to the web.config file:

<add name="ScriptResource" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />

Within <system.webserver>/<handlers>.

The 'sys is undefined' message occurs when the client side Ajax library cannot be loaded.  This is beause a script handler is missing from the web.config file.  This is a common problem with Visual Studio 2010 and something that I have to manually add to all projects.

Hope this helps.

**** NOTE, I AM RUNNING ASP.NET IN INTEGRATED MODE WITH THE ABOVE CHANGE, WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS ***
12 anni tempo fa
I have the same problem. The Global Settings page is total blank and although I copy pasted the handler in the web.config my problem isn't solved.
Can someone help me, please?
12 anni tempo fa
Same problem.

Additionally, if I go to All Settings, the first page displays OK, but I cannot select subsequent pages.

I can edit items on the first page.

Suggestions?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.