add newsletter entries by bulk

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Hi all,

I am testing around with the newsletter module. Currently we use an open source newlist manager with about 5000 validated email addresses in it. Is there a way to insert them in bulk through code. ANd if yes how shoud i accomplish this.

Best regards,
Marcle
13 anni tempo fa
This option will be available in the next release
13 anni tempo fa
Hi. ok but that is not what i am planning. I have to move to another provider because of .NET 4.0. That is also de reason i do not upgrade to 1.7. for this moment. First stabalise and earn some money :-)

Is there a table in which i can insert the email addresses?

Best regards, marcel
13 anni tempo fa
[email protected] wrote:
Is there a table in which i can insert the email addresses?

Look at [Nop_NewsLetterSubscription] table
13 anni tempo fa
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
This option will be available in the next release

That's great Andrei....this feature is really important, as for now we can only send newsletter to those people who's e-mail address is there in our database.

It will be great if you will have a feature like importing list of e-mail addresses and send newsletter to all the recipients.

By adding this feature nopcommerce project will have the capability of e-mail blast...that's great...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.