On "Kit" type items like computers, Price doesn't update dynamically

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
I just got my shopping v1.7 cart installed and online (yay!) I started playing with the sample data and I noticed that on "Kit" type items like computers, where you can add and/or subtract options like memory upgrades, bigger drive etc, the initial price doesn't change dynamically as we add or subtract options. However, the right price does show up when you go to check out.

It may not seem like a big deal to some, but to me it seems very important if you are trying to stay within the budget you had in mind for a new computer to see your changes right away. Without a doubt, I think this will lose a sale for sure

I am not that good a programmer...is there someone out there that can look into this and help out?

Thanks in advance...

Robert Lobaina
www.integratedbrands.biz
(954) 802-0036
13 anni tempo fa
Go to admin area  > Configuration > Global Settings > Other tab > "Enable dynamic price update" option
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.