Add to Cart Button Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
So I have my store all set up. Products in place and stock quanities set with proper pricing, however, when you try and click add to cart, nothing happens. Any ideas why everyonce in a while it will add something to the shopping cart but the other 90% of the time when you click add to cart nothing happens it just refreshes the product page?
13 anni tempo fa
I want to point out that I checked the server logs, no errors and no errors on the browser for the client as well. So i'm kind of at a loss why the product dosent add to the shopping cart.
13 anni tempo fa
Hi prometheussoft,

Can you post some of your code so that we can see what is happening? I'm hoping that I can see the problem and can help you out.

Paul
13 anni tempo fa
I'm sorry but I dont know specificaly what you want to see. The site is theinfluenceofmusic.com and I havent modified the code in anyway, just the style sheets. What do you need me to post up?
13 anni tempo fa
I looked at your site. The add to cart button does not work on your category pages either. Since you did not make any changes to the code, I am at a loss as to why this problem is happening. I wish I could help more.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.