short description link to products page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
I have removed the product image in the category template - products in lines 1 by changing the css for div class="picture" to display hidden.  I still want to link to the products page so I will have to use div class="description" to link to the products page.  I have modified the ProductBox1.ascx page as shown below but the text is still not linked to the products page.  Where am I going wrong here?

Chad

<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.ProductBox1Control"
    CodeBehind="ProductBox1.ascx.cs" %>
<div class="product-item">
    <h2 class="product-title">
    </h2>
    <div class="picture">
        <asp:HyperLink ID="hlImageLink" runat="server" />
    </div>
    <div class="description">
        <asp:Literal runat="server" ID="lShortDescription"></asp:Literal>
<asp:HyperLink ID="hlProduct" runat="server" />
    </div>
    <div class="add-info">
        <div class="prices">
            <asp:Label ID="lblOldPrice" runat="server" CssClass="oldproductPrice" />
            <br />
            <asp:Label ID="lblPrice" runat="server" CssClass="productPrice" /></div>
        <div class="buttons">
            <asp:Button runat="server" ID="btnProductDetails" OnCommand="btnProductDetails_Click"
                Text="<% $NopResources:Products.ProductDetails %>" ValidationGroup="ProductDetails"
                CommandArgument='<%# Eval("ProductId") %>' CssClass="productgridproductdetailbutton" /><br />
            <asp:Button runat="server" ID="btnAddToCart" OnCommand="btnAddToCart_Click" Text="<% $NopResources:Products.AddToCart %>"
                ValidationGroup="ProductDetails" CommandArgument='<%# Eval("ProductId") %>' CssClass="productgridaddtocartbutton" />
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
13 anni tempo fa
Hi cboy,

<asp:HyperLink ID="hlProduct" runat="server" /> should be a link to the products page, and the link should show as the Product Name. From looking at your code, I would think that your description would display and right beneath it would be the product name link. It would not make the whole description a link.

So, you are not seeing the product name link under the description? Have you changed anything else; possibly in the code behind page?
13 anni tempo fa
try ProductBox2.ascx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.