Roadmap - NopCommerce 1.80?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Is there a road map beyond Nop 1.70? I heard from Steven that in Nop 1.80 a VAT Tax Provider, that he had provided earlier, would be added?

Where can I find information about that?
13 anni tempo fa
nopCommerce 1.80 roadmap will be published in several days

P.S. The EU VAT support will be added in the 1.80
13 anni tempo fa
Thanks Andrei

Great news - Can't wait ;-)
13 anni tempo fa
Actually it's "Stephen" not "Steven" :)

Anders, if you want to see what the VAT support looks like as I originally implemented it I can put the demo back online. Just drop me a PM. The now-offline demo and the forum thread are the only information available right now. I don't know how faithful to my submission Andrei's finished product will be, but if it's firmly based on my submission expect countries to be configurable as inside/outside the scope of VAT, customers to be able to submit their VAT numbers, a web service call for the store to automatically verify or the admin to manually verify the VAT number, and the calculation of tax based on the shipping country, whether the customer is VAT registered or not, and the VAT category of the product.
13 anni tempo fa
I was looking for one more major feature, a photo gallery. We have a blog, and forum all we need now is a photo gallery.
13 anni tempo fa
bhiers wrote:
I was looking for one more major feature, a photo gallery. We have a blog, and forum all we need now is a photo gallery.

Perhaps you should be looking at a CMS or photo gallery app.  nopCommerce is a shopping cart. I'd prefer if it concentrated on that, and did it well, than try to expand to become a one-tool-does-everything-but-nothing-very-well kind of tool, if you get my drift...
13 anni tempo fa
Your right, kinda waiting for Nop and Umbraco to go MVC so integrating the two will be a little easier. Really need to come up with a fork of Nop for Umbraco.
13 anni tempo fa
Roadmap is created. You can find it here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.