Unhandled exception by nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 anni tempo fa
Hi,

I see in my backoffice logs that the website is restarting a lot. When it happens, the website is inaccessible during several seconds.

It seems to be an issue to connect to the database, because I am also seeing this log:

Application: Nop.Web.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnection(System.Data.Common.DbConnection, System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory, System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSource`1<System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal>, System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpenInner(System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSource`1<System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal>) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSource`1<System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal>) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.DbConnectionDispatcher.<Open>b__36(System.Data.Common.DbConnection, System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.DbConnectionInterceptionContext) at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.InternalDispatcher`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Dispatch[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.__Canon, System.Action`2<System.__Canon,System.__Canon>, System.__Canon, System.Action`3<System.__Canon,System.__Canon,System.__Canon>, System.Action`3<System.__Canon,System.__Canon,System.__Canon>) at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.DbConnectionDispatcher.Open(System.Data.Common.DbConnection, System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.DbInterceptionContext) at System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityClient.EntityConnection.<Open>b__2() at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.DefaultSqlExecutionStrategy+<>c__DisplayClass1.<Execute>b__0() at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.DefaultSqlExecutionStrategy.Execute[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.Func`1<System.__Canon>) at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.DefaultSqlExecutionStrategy.Execute(System.Action) at System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityClient.EntityConnection.Open() Exception Info: System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityException at System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityClient.EntityConnection.Open() at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.EnsureConnection(Boolean) at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.ExecuteInTransaction[[System.Int32, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.Func`1<Int32>, System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.IDbExecutionStrategy, Boolean, Boolean) at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChangesToStore(System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.SaveOptions, System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.IDbExecutionStrategy, Boolean) at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext+<>c__DisplayClass2a.<SaveChangesInternal>b__27() at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.DefaultSqlExecutionStrategy.Execute[[System.Int32, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.Func`1<Int32>) at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChangesInternal(System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.SaveOptions, Boolean) at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChanges(System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.SaveOptions) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.SaveChanges() at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.SaveChanges() at System.Data.Entity.DbContext.SaveChanges() at Nop.Data.EfRepository`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Insert(System.__Canon) at Nop.Services.Logging.DefaultLogger.InsertLog(Nop.Core.Domain.Logging.LogLevel, System.String, System.String, Nop.Core.Domain.Customers.Customer) at Nop.Services.Logging.LoggingExtensions.FilteredLog(Nop.Services.Logging.ILogger, Nop.Core.Domain.Logging.LogLevel, System.String, System.Exception, Nop.Core.Domain.Customers.Customer) at Nop.Services.Tasks.TaskThread.Run() at Nop.Services.Tasks.TaskThread.TimerHandler(System.Object) at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallbackInContext(System.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback() at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire() at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireQueuedTimerCompletion(System.Object) at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem() at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch() at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Does anybody know what to do?

Thank you for your answers.
5 anni tempo fa
Yes it is Trying to Open connection. But cant able to connect properly.

Can you try to login manually in your sql server and check everything seems ok ?

Thanks,
Jatin
5 anni tempo fa
Hello Jatin,

I am able to connect to the database and I don't see any issue.
I am seeing several different exceptions related to the database in my logs.

Regards,
Florent
5 anni tempo fa
Do you see any InnerException message with more details?
5 anni tempo fa
Hello New York,

Unfortunately, I don't. :/
5 anni tempo fa
Is your database server in the same facility as the web server?
Are you using any 3rd party or custom plugins, etc.?
5 anni tempo fa
New York wrote:
Is your database server in the same facility as the web server?
Are you using any 3rd party or custom plugins, etc.?

- Yes it is.
- Yes I am using both. The issue seems to happen after one of my plugins has been called. I used the tutorial to interact with a database. I don't think I have forgotten to code something though.
5 anni tempo fa
Are you using any type of threading or scheduled task to run something?
5 anni tempo fa
New York wrote:
Are you using any type of threading or scheduled task to run something?

No I am not doing anything like that.
The only scheduled task that is not by default is "Customer Reminders Task" from Nop-Templates.
https://www.nop-templates.com/customer-reminders-plugin-for-nopcommerce
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.