checkoutconfirm.aspx - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
When i press confirm button in checkoutconfirm.aspx page:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

What i`m doing wrong?
13 anni tempo fa
Have you skipped any step in check out process ?
13 anni tempo fa
Please post the detailed error message (Admin area > System > Log)
13 anni tempo fa
Тип записи:  OrderError
Серьёзность:  11
Сообщение:  Error while placing order. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Исключение:  System.Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Localization.LocalizationManager.get_DefaultAdminLanguage() at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.ProductManager.AdjustInventory(Int32 productVariantId, Boolean decrease, Int32 quantity, String attributesXml) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Orders.OrderManager.PlaceOrder(PaymentInfo paymentInfo, Customer customer, Guid orderGuid, Int32& orderId)
IP адрес:  192.168.1.3
Клиент:  [email protected]
URL адрес страницы:  http://store.local/checkoutconfirm.aspx
Отправитель:  http://store.local/checkoutconfirm.aspx
Создан:  03.08.2010 0:39:28
13 anni tempo fa
That's a bug when you have deleted a default language. Find "Localization.DefaultAdminLanguageId" setting and set its value to your default language identifier
13 anni tempo fa
All is work! Thank`s!
13 anni tempo fa
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
That's a bug when you have deleted a default language. Find "Localization.DefaultAdminLanguageId" setting and set its value to your default language identifier

Hi,

I also the same problème :

When I click to the confirm button I have this message under the button : Object reference......

And after the commande is complete.

I tried to find what you said but i didn't. I just find localization to my admin panel but nothing else.

I'm on 1.5 version

Thankyou

Sylvain
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.