Manage subscription

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Hello, any idea how to create a subscription product? ie. on product is a subscription for downloading as much than you want on the nopCommerce website.
The subcription would be paid every month for the year.
13 anni tempo fa
it is possible to set up a ' recurring product ' product which must be paid for at a storeowner set cycle period

also, if you would like nopcommerce to support subscription services, you can vote here

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/7970

regards, hayden
13 anni tempo fa
Hello There,

Me again, thanks for the answer, I did vote on the link, looks like this will be included in the v1.9?
But can a reccuring product be a condition to allow access to downloadable product?

Thanks,
Denis
13 anni tempo fa
That's an interesting workitem. Kinda wished I'd known about it before, as I've just written an extensive subscription and licencing model for one of our sites and a membership provider which logs them in using the Nop database. If Nop was handling the subs side it might have been a bit easier. Maybe a lot easier!

Before anyone asks, we shared our VAT provider (which others would have charged for and a subset of it is in Nop 1.8) but I can't share this code as it's very custom to our site and is a bit too crucial to employer's business to share.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.