1.8 upgrade

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Hello, I upgraded to Ver 1.8 but I have the following problem. I tried to insert the string of connection to the database, but in this case, I do not upgrade the database.
Can anyone help me?

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The connection name 'LocalSqlServer' was not found in the applications configuration or the connection string is empty.

Source Error:

Line 281:            <providers>
Line 282:                <add name="AspNetSqlRoleProvider" connectionStringName="LocalSqlServer" applicationName="/"
Line 283:                    type="System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider, System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" />
Line 284:                <add name="AspNetWindowsTokenRoleProvider" applicationName="/"
Line 285:                    type="System.Web.Security.WindowsTokenRoleProvider, System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" />

Source File: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Config\machine.config    Line: 283
13 anni tempo fa
Thank you. I solved

p.s.
sorry my english
13 anni tempo fa
How did you solve it, I am getting the same error and all of the other explainations in these forums do not make sense or do not apply to my issue.

Please explain.

Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.