Couple of 1.8 Questions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Curious, I see: PopularTags, in my source code, but it doesn't seem to be activated -- where is the activation link (if one exists) for this tag cloud feature?

Also, does anyone know if Google analytics for eCommerce was included?

Thanks
13 anni tempo fa
1) Product Tag is already activated, you just have to start adding products tags in your products, For example: if you add a new product, in the "Product Tag:" add tag name separated by comma "," and save it. Once you add tags in your products , tags will automatically show up on your homepage.

2) Yes, Google Analytics is available in 1.8 version

Go to admin section >    Configuration   >   Global Settings  

Choose 8th tab that says "   Google Analytics "

and click on "Enable" and you will get your text box where you can use your tracking code
13 anni tempo fa
abcd_12345 wrote:
1) Product Tag is already activated, you just have to start adding products tags in your products, For example: if you add a new product, in the "Product Tag:" add tag name separated by comma "," and save it. Once you add tags in your products , tags will automatically show up on your homepage.

2) Yes, Google Analytics is available in 1.8 version

Go to admin section >    Configuration   >   Global Settings  

Choose 8th tab that says "   Google Analytics "

and click on "Enable" and you will get your text box where you can use your tracking code

Thanks abcd-- I'll go ahead and start adding product tags, I've been using Google analytics in previous versions since it was added, however, the Google Analytics has special functionality within it for dealing with shopping carts (Tracking conversion rates, etc. etc.)

I added a basic converstion tracker from Adwords to the "CheckoutComplete.aspx" but I was curious if code had been generated for the Google Analytics conversion tracking as this more complex JS.
13 anni tempo fa
your welcome...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.