Where do I find the credit card information ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
I'm new to nopcommerce and would like to know where do I find the credit card information (ie credit card number, expiration date, etc.) to enter the information on my virtual gateway input screen.  I looked at the order details and see only the last four digits of the credit card and no other information.  Thanks for your help.
13 anni tempo fa
Are you using the ManualPaymentProcessor?
13 anni tempo fa
Can you please explain ?
13 anni tempo fa
nopCommerce team | retroviz wrote:
Are you using the ManualPaymentProcessor?

At the payment method I use the "Manual Processing", but I cannot see the full ccard details. Only the last four digits of the ccard number.
13 anni tempo fa
You should see the full card details (if using ManualPaymentProcessor) on the order details page within administration.
13 anni tempo fa
nopCommerce team | retroviz wrote:
You should see the full card details (if using ManualPaymentProcessor) on the order details page within administration.

I am sorry but I cannot see "ManualPaymentProcessor" on the order details, where can I find it.
Maybe I don't see it because I use nopcommerce version 1.6 ?
13 anni tempo fa
ManualPaymentProcessor is just one of the built in Payment methods. It is displayed as the "Credit Card" payment method on the default installation.

Essentially it is the payment processor that determines whether credit card details are stored, by overriding the AllowStoringCreditCard property (can't remember exact name) of the paymentInfo object passed to it.

What this means is that if an order has used this payment method, when you view the order details in administration you should see the card details. I have just tested this (albeit on 1.80) and it works as described.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.