CodePlex Build Question

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Nop,

So for each version in codeplex, there are upgrade scripts in the Documents folder,  these are the db/resource changes for that single change set.

Then if I download the latest change set,  are the scripts in Install/Scripts accumulative?  so they will contain all the prev changes?  Or do you guys have to create those for the next release at the end of a version cycle?

Thx
-Keith
13 anni tempo fa
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/6803/upgrading-does-info-save.aspx
13 anni tempo fa
I would also like to use one of the CodePlex updates and am wondering just exactly what I need to download and what to do with that download.

I am specifically interested in the 57393 fix.  Should I just download this fix and only update the listed files that were fixed?  Or do I need to download the most recent fix and 57393 will be included in that?

The above referenced thread seemed just to address the major releases.

Thanks,

Steffany
13 anni tempo fa
with2fs wrote:
I would also like to use one of the CodePlex updates and am wondering just exactly what I need to download and what to do with that download.

Follow the next steps:
1. Download the latest version here ('trunk' directory)
2. Clear NopCommerceStore\ConnectionStrings.config file (leave <connectionstrings> and </connectionstrings> ).
3. Install the package.
4. Execute SQL scripts located into "\NopCommerceStore\Documents" directory.

with2fs wrote:
Should I just download this fix and only update the listed files that were fixed?  Or do I need to download the most recent fix and 57393 will be included in that?

Correct, just download the latest check-in and 57393 will be included in that
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.