Taxe problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
I finish to put my 20k product in my nop and configure now the taxe. I have a problem i always need to have taxe @ * 19,6% for all product, all orders etc. I configure direct taxe but i have to suggest fixed ratio for a category of taxe.

The problem is that for all my product i not put any categorie for the taxe. I put it for on to test and it work...
What is the solution, i don't really want to reedit all my product to put the taxe categorie :(

Is the a script to affect taxe category for all my products/variant ? Or there is a way to affect static taxe amount for all product/variant who have no taxe category indicate ?

thanks
13 anni tempo fa
The implementation of fixed rate tax has changed in recent versions  of nopcommerce to allow fixed rates to be different for different items. It is no longer Or there is a way to affect static taxe amount for all product/variant who have no taxe category indicate ?

This is useful in certain circumstances eg in the uk there is a general fixed rate tax of 17.5 % but for books there is no tax, so if you sell a mixture of item types then you can specify fixed tax easily.

This is not so good for you - you will have to create a new tax category and apply it to everything - to avoid having to edit products manually through admin will involve some database work

but first

go to admin and select    configuration -->tax-->tax classes

create a new class called eg  'my-new-class' ( remember to save )

then you will need to go to admin and select    configuration -->tax-->tax provider

click the radio button 'Fixed Rate Tax'   and click save

click 'edit' Fixed Rate Tax  and select the configuration tab - you should see your new tax category - set the rate and click 'save'

next you will need to look at database table Nop_TaxCategory to find out what value TaxCategoryID relates to your new tax class ( 'my-new-class' ) in a standard install, it should be ' 9 ' but you will see

in the table nop_productVariant for each product variant you to which you want this class to apply you must edit column

TaxCategoryID  to equal 9     ( or whatever the actual value is )
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.