How to assign discount to a customer or a group of customers?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
How can I associate a discount to customers individually or to a group of customers?

Let's say customer with customer#: 12345 always will get 50% discount. and a group of customers (A) will get 20% and group B will receive 10%?

Thanks in advance.
13 anni tempo fa
Hi, i'm not sure but i think that you can create a new group of customers in custumer ->costumers roles and after you can apply a discount for that group.
13 anni tempo fa
I tried that but I don't see any percentage entry to assign a discount to a specific customer or group of customers.

What I see in there is:

-  Role name:     
-  Free shipping:   
-  Tax exempt:   
-  Active:

At least there should be discount multiplier.

Thanks.
13 anni tempo fa
OK. I figured that out but thanks for your hint, it helped me.

This is the steps I went through:

1) Created a group in Promotions > Discounts  (of course for time being I don't need 'Requires coupon code' so I took it off). Now I have a group

2) I assign the recent made up group to a customer by going to Customers > Customer Role and checking the group I just made.

So when customer adds items to his/her cart there will be a new discount row.

Now, the only question is that how can I show the real price and price after discount per item in row?

something like:

SKU                Product(s)              Price          discounted Price                Qty            Total

123                  item A                   $2.00              $1.50                           10               $15.00
13 anni tempo fa
Any idea?
6 anni tempo fa
Steps to Create Customer or Group Customer Wise Discounts.

1. Go to Admin Penal.
2. Go to Customer Section -> Customer Role.
3. Create Customer Role for E.g : "Special Customer"
4. Go To Discount Create new Discount E.g "50% Discount for Special Customer"
5. Now Go to Requirement Tab in Discount, select "Must be Assign to Customer Role" from Drop Down "Discount Requirement Type."
6. Select Required Customer Role which you created e.g "Special Customer"
7. Go to next tab applied to Product select Product which you want to apply.
8. now go to customer and apply Customer Role "Special Customer" which you want.
9. Check with Add items, and Check discount is applied to products.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.