quick question about integration with SumUp

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 anni tempo fa
Hi all,
we whould like to integrate our ecommerce with SumUp.

before i start to bang my head against the wall for nothing, is it possible to integrate it in nopcommerce?

thank you for your answer
4 anni tempo fa
noffy wrote:
Hi all,
we whould like to integrate our ecommerce with SumUp.

before i start to bang my head against the wall for nothing, is it possible to integrate it in nopcommerce?

thank you for your answer

Yes, You can create plugin for it in nopCommerce.
You have to use IPaymentMethod interface for nop plugin.
4 anni tempo fa
ok, im not very expert on the metter, but thats a good start.
thx, i'll do some research on ipaymentmthod and how to create a plugin
4 anni tempo fa
noffy wrote:
ok, im not very expert on the metter, but thats a good start.
thx, i'll do some research on ipaymentmthod and how to create a plugin

Go to this link for create nopCommerce plugin.
this link will help for you to create plugin in nopcommerce.
4 anni tempo fa
Read docs
How to code my own payment method
4 anni tempo fa
sorry for bothering you again

i checkd the guides on how to create an personal payment method, but mabye its not what i nedd.

this SumUp provides a widget for websites.
its just a div, a couple of json includes and a button. on the payment page if selected the sumup option, it should include this widget for insert the credit card and send the payment to us.

so do you think i still need to create an own payment method or there are other ways to achieve this?

basicly i need to add an option on the payment method, and when someone select sumup i can show this include. i can even have him finish the order and send an email with a link on an external page including the SumUp widget. but i donw think its elegant.

any idea? im not very expert on programming so if tehre is another way a part of creating a new payment mthod, id take it

if u are interested this is the widget
https://developer.sumup.com/docs/widgets-card-v2

thx a lot
4 anni tempo fa
basicly i need something like the paypal plugin, after selecting my newpayment method, at the end of the order, it should redirect the customer to an external site, where i put the sumup widget, make the payment, and then redirect the user to nopcommerce.
is tehre a way to copy/paste the paypal plugin and modify it?
4 anni tempo fa
Ciao Noffy, io ho letto il contratto di Sumup e ho deciso di non prenderlo. Spero che per le tue vendite va bene, per me assolutamente no. Buon lavoro
4 anni tempo fa
noffy wrote:
basicly i need something like the paypal plugin, after selecting my newpayment method, at the end of the order, it should redirect the customer to an external site, where i put the sumup widget, make the payment, and then redirect the user to nopcommerce.
is tehre a way to copy/paste the paypal plugin and modify it?

You can copy/paste existing payment method plugin. You need change system name (see plugin.json). Also implement payment processor class methods according to your payment gateway required data models and steps.
4 anni tempo fa
Step 1.  In File Explorer, Copy PayPal Plugin folder, rename files (e.g. ...PayPal...  to ...SumUp)
Step 2.  In an editor like NotePad++, Search/Replace In Files these text values
  a) PayPal with SumUp
  b) do it three times case sensitive - all lower, all upper, mixed (PayPal/SumUp)
Step 3.  In Visual Studio, right-click Plugins folder, and  Add "existing" project
Step 4.  Generate a new GUID, and in project properties / assembly, change it
Step 5.  Change the logic as needed
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.