UPLOADING 1800 PRODUCTS

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
ON THE MANAGE PRODUCTS PAGE THERE ARE A "EXPORT TO EXCEL" AND A "INPORT FROM EXCEL". I HAD ASSUMED THAT IF I LOADED THE SAME EXCEL FORMAT THAT WAS EXPORTED IT WOULD WORK WITH IMPORT!

I BEEN UP 18 HOURS TRYING TO MAKE IT WORK. I GOING TO GET A FEW HOURS SLEEP AND THEN START RECHKING MY FILE FORMAT.

IF I AM WASTING MY TIME, DO YOU HAVE THE FORMAT FOT THE IMPORT PROGRAM?

I AM TRYING TO GET THE SYSTEM UP BY THANKSGIVING FRIDAY.
13 anni tempo fa
YOU'RE RIGHT. EXPORT PRODUCTS TO EXCEL IN ORDER TO GET A PROPERLY FORMATTED FILE. MODIFY IT (ADD NEW PRODUCTS AND SO ON) AND IMPORT IT BACK TO YOUR STORE
13 anni tempo fa
Hi I've tried to run the exporter or importer and i get the jet isn't configured error message.. I go into iis7 on my local machine and set enable 32 bit applications to true..

then when i try and run the report my app pool just keeps shutting down..
13 anni tempo fa
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3438/for-export-to-excel-the-microsoft-jet-database-engine-cannot-open-the-file-it-is-already-opene.aspx
13 anni tempo fa
Hi Andrei,

I'm running this locally in my dev environment.. on windows 7 64bit under iis7 and full trust is on..

if i select Enable 32 bit Applications and recycle my app pool, trying to access any page in the solution results in the app pool shutting down and i get a:

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

if i try and run it on my machine in 64bit i get The 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' provider is not registered on the local machine.

on googling around it appears that there is no 64 bit version of the jet.oledb and hence the failure..

i was just wondering if anyone else had any experience getting this up and running..

I tried compiling an x86 version of the dlls and alas still nothing!

In looking at event viewer it is bringing up an error: The Module DLL C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv\rewrite.dll failed to load.  The data is the error.

how would i correct this one!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.