Install

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Hi,

I've tried both downloads of nopCommerce (with or without source) but I can't seem to grasp the install process for either. There seems to be zero documentation available (unless you want to stump up the money for a guide), and I'm not interested in setting up a wamp or ms web local install.

TomatoCart, OpenCart, and Prestashop install without referencing any instructions.

This is currently up there with Magento in terms of having a user friendly install. Any pointers, even to an install patch after uploading the setup files, would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul.
13 anni tempo fa
** pointers to an install path **
13 anni tempo fa
I'll try the version with source code again. There's no install folder in the download without source code.
13 anni tempo fa
FTP'd version with source code and opened install path in browser which shows the contents of install.aspx without initiating the install. Any ideas?
13 anni tempo fa
Disregard. Hosting is Linux as I mostly use Joomla. I won't be paying for Windows hosting to use one piece of software. Shame.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.