Slide Show

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Anybody knows what kind of slide show is the one in the nopCommerce homepage?
What's the best practice to add a slide show? Such as where do I put the Javascript files, etc.
Please advice. Thanks.
13 anni tempo fa
nopCommerce.com uses YOOcarousel. You can download it here. All installation instructions could be also found there
13 anni tempo fa
As always Thank you for your help. :-)
13 anni tempo fa
I saw YooCarousel but the instruction is part of Joomla. Am I missing something?
Do they have a stand alone version?

Or can anybody recommend other slide show to integrate with nopCommerce. What to avoid so there is no conflict? What's the best practice? Maybe a pointer to a reference somewhere...
Thanks.
13 anni tempo fa
Anybody can recommend the best way to integrate slide show?
13 anni tempo fa
YOOcarousel would be perfect for a nopCommerce project but sadly I think it is not possible to use it in an ASP.NET environment like the nopCommerce shop, because YOOcarousel is build on Joomla and PHP technology.  Is this assumption correct? - Sorry for the basic stuff but I am not familiar with coding.

But slide shows are very popular today and would be a good way to keep customers interested in your online store. So there must be possibilities to add such a slide show feature also for nopCommerce and ASP.NET! It would be nice if someone of the community can give us information for implementing this feature in nopCommerce.

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.