Product Size Drop Down List

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Hi,
I am having the same problem. In our case, we use variations in color and size. In fact if we remove the line "if (! Page.IsPostBack)" works for input of inventory position, but when we simulate a purchase we found two new problems. The first one is that the value ($) appears zero to the product. The second is that the inventory position is not changed after the transaction.
We are using the TrendyShoes template as well. How can we solve this?
13 anni tempo fa
I guess all we can do is contact Larry and wait.. i've contacted Larry via skype, email and pm and no response specifically on the issue..

the main issue I'm really having is communication.. if he could give us a rough timeline of when stuff is being fixed, what's being worked on and HOW we actually download and get access to said fixes that would be a better way forward because adding features and expanding trendy shoes is all well and good but there are too many bugs in 1.8.3
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.