Flash Movie Not Working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
I have tried to insert a flash movie into the home page of my nop site and used the topic editor to do it. When I look at the flash properties, the movie appears in the preview, but after saving it and then going to the home page, it is not there. It does not give an error or anything.

If I do a view source of the home page, it does not show the flash code at all, but if I go back to the topic editor it shows it there.

nopCommerce v1.90

Your help is appreciated.
13 anni tempo fa
I hae just verified that when I try to make changes to the content on the homepage using the topic editor, they are not being saved in the database. The title is being saved. Is this a known bug?
13 anni tempo fa
I am also facing some problem with flash. I have tried viewing my website from different computers in few flash part is displayed as DARK BLACK SECTION, In few computers it works fine. (It only happens in IE)

I have tried many combination of latest flash version with IE 7 or 8 but still couldn't figure out the problem.

In few computers IE8 with latest flash version 10.1 shows dark black section but in few computers with same combination of flash version and IE 8 works fine.

In few computers IE7 with latest flash version 10.1 shows dark black section but in few with same combination works fine.

any help would be deeply appreciated ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.