nopCommerce 4.30 - Bug fixes and improvements

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anni tempo fa
Hi guys,
Hy guys, This is great product, I appreciate all your work.

Specification attributes bug in MySQL
I am using nopcommerce 4.30 with MySql database,
I have set product specification attributes with allow filtering,
Attributes are appearing on store, But when we click on these attributes, products are not filtered properly.

After some debugging I found out that MySql store procedure "ProductLoadAllPaged" is not working properly when specification attributes are given.
3 anni tempo fa
qaisersherazawankhan wrote:
Hi guys,
After some debugging I found out that MySql store procedure "ProductLoadAllPaged" is not working properly when specification attributes are given.

Perhaps you're using an older version of this stored procedure. nopCommerce doesn't support upgrading a MySQL schema yet.  See commit for more info
3 anni tempo fa
Hi,

An error occured executing the following sql:
ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Sol_B2B_Client] ADD CONSTRAINT [FK_Sol_B2B_Client_IndustryId_Sol_B2B_Industry_Id] FOREIGN KEY ([IndustryId]) REFERENCES [dbo].[Sol_B2B_Industry] ([Id]) ON DELETE CASCADE
The error was Foreign key 'FK_Sol_B2B_Client_IndustryId_Sol_B2B_Industry_Id' references invalid table 'dbo.Sol_B2B_Industry'.
Could not create constraint or index. See previous errors.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/86748/430-domain-create-error-in-plugin
3 anni tempo fa
gondias wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the great work on nopcommerce 4.3 it does look relaly fast.

I am facing an issue, when i reload the plugin list it kills the server. No sure if i am the only one facing it but basically what happens is when we hit the reload list of plugins, when if finishes executing it kills the server presenting the following error:

HTTP Error 503.0 - Server has been shutdown
The service is unavailable.

"
System.OperationCanceledException
  HResult=0x8013153B
  Message=The operation was canceled.
  Source=System.Private.CoreLib
  StackTrace:
   at System.Threading.CancellationToken.ThrowOperationCanceledException()
   at System.Threading.CancellationToken.ThrowIfCancellationRequested()
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.Internal.Host.<StopAsync>d__10.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.<WaitForShutdownAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.<RunAsync>d__4.MoveNext()
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.<RunAsync>d__4.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.Run(IHost host)
   at Nop.Web.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Goncalo\Downloads\nopCommerce_4.30_RC_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Program.cs:line 11

"
to illustrate it i did a 2 min (in english) video that you can get from wetransfer.
https://we.tl/t-myUbXBmCKC

If anyone found a similar issue let me know.

Best regards and a great weekend for everyone

Hey im having the same issue. did you fix yours?
Can anyone help?
i already tried the Nop.web debug option and IIS Express. both the same. thank you
The same thing happened to me when i did the install, after it it gave the same error.
The  following exception is also being thrown
2 anni tempo fa
Hi nopCommerce team,

Can someone explain me why we are not including new Nonclustered unique indexes in SQL Script. I found many indexes are missing while comparing database for 4.20 and 4.30 & none of them were present in upgrade script.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.