I need to move my shopping cart, ups tracker, and newsletter over to the right side????

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
I need to move the shopping cart, tracker and newsletter to the right side of the site.  I cant figure out what to do to do it.

I have the two column and three column right now its using twocolumn. i dont know what to do to change it over to the three column.. or if i can just float the elements over there some how...????????? please I've been trying to do this for two weeks.. anyone that can help me i would reallllyy appreciate it.

www.americanchromeeagle.com
13 anni tempo fa
The page you wish to change ie home (Default.aspx) category (Category.aspx) product (Product.aspx) has a master page defined at the top level in the page code designer. Change it to the three column one, providing you are using 1.90. You can then move the user controls to the right content place holder.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.