Message queue not sending

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
arik.yohai wrote:
kbdavis07

THANKS  , the mails start to send
in my system the table was empty !!!!

here is the sql in order to update the table

INSERT INTO [PUT YOUR DB NAME ].[dbo].[ScheduleTask]
           ([Name]
           ,[Seconds]
           ,[Type]
           ,[Enabled]
           ,[StopOnError])
     VALUES
           ('Send emails',20,'Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessages Send Task, Nop.Services',1,0)
GO

For folks that do have records in that table, you'd want to update.  Something like this:

update [ScheduleTask] set Seconds = 20 where Id = 1

I was having very similar problems to what I'm reading here, but have at least a partial solution.

Under Administration - > Configuration -> Email Accounts, for the default (Administrator) account, I had a setting "Use default credentials" checked.  After I un-checked that setting, all my new emails seemed to process.  (I still have a large amount stuck in queue from before, and they also have the 3 tries etc. as described above.)

So far, the changing of the task scheduling to 20 seconds hasn't cleared the old queued items, but if anything changes (or I figure anything out) then I will post again.
12 anni tempo fa
For me after I made the change it took about 20-40 mins for it to "Kick in"

after that it emptied the que all at once.

Then future emails were sent with in 5 mins.

You might want to delete all email accounts but 1.

Check your log for any errors.

If you still have problems let us know.
12 anni tempo fa
Double check your Database table make sure that it took the change of 20 secs.
12 anni tempo fa
The database is definitely updated, and the old records are not disappearing.  But they are all early test records, so they don't really matter (as long as all future records are processed.)  Thanks for the help!

Ed
12 anni tempo fa
ehunkin wrote:
kbdavis07

THANKS  , the mails start to send
in my system the table was empty !!!!

here is the sql in order to update the table

([Name]
           ,[Seconds]
           ,[Type]
           ,[Enabled]
           ,[StopOnError])
     VALUES
           ('Send emails',20,'Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessages Send Task, Nop.Services',1,0)
GO

For folks that do have records in that table, you'd want to update.  Something like this:

update [ScheduleTask] set Seconds = 20 where Id = 1

I was having very similar problems to what I'm reading here, but have at least a partial solution.

Under Administration - > Configuration -> Email Accounts, for the default (Administrator) account, I had a setting "Use default credentials" checked.  After I un-checked that setting, all my new emails seemed to process.  (I still have a large amount stuck in queue from before, and they also have the 3 tries etc. as described above.)

So far, the changing of the task scheduling to 20 seconds hasn't cleared the old queued items, but if anything changes (or I figure anything out) then I will post again.

i found there is unnecessary space in the sql i upload
use this one in order to update the db

([Name]
           ,[Seconds]
           ,[Type]
           ,[Enabled]
           ,[StopOnError])
     VALUES
           ('Send emails',20,'Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask, Nop.Services, Nop.Services',1,0)
GO
12 anni tempo fa
This just started happening to us about 16 hours ago on 2.3 no code changes. We are live store and it is killing us. We have change que timer to 20 secs. Tried reque and new messages still not working. Has anyone come up with other solutions. Our hosting is Arvixe which is suppose to be nop friendly.
11 anni tempo fa
60 seconds down to 20 seconds, works for 2.5...
11 anni tempo fa
i have chanage 60 sec to 20 sec but it's not working.

Please help me.
10 anni tempo fa
thanks All

now working
4 anni tempo fa
issue still persist in 4.20 version
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.