OrderMaximumQuantity and AllowedQuantities

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anni tempo fa
What is the difference from OrderMaximumQuantity and AllowedQuantities ?
3 anni tempo fa
OrderMaximumQuantity (Maximum cart qty) : the maximum quantity of a product a customer may purchase at one time.  

E.G. assume your store sells beer and there is a legal limit of 24 beers per purchase.  Set the OrderMaximumQuantity = 24 and a customer may purchase 1-24 beers, but not 25 or more beers.

AllowedQuantities : the specific quantities a customer may purchase.  

E.G. beer comes in 6 packs, 12 packs, 18 packs, and cases of 24.  Set AllowedQuantities = 6,12,18,24 and a customer may purchase  those quantities, but not anything like 3, 7, or 13 beers that would force you to split up the packaging.

I find OrderMaximumQuantity extremely useful for my download products.   I set OrderMaximumQuantity = 1 so the customer cannot accidentally purchase more than 1 of a digital file.

More info:
https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/running-your-store/order-management/inventory-management.html
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.