Roxy Fileman windows load the files slowly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anni tempo fa
I just tested on Nop4.2 on windows/IIS - I get about 2.2Mb/sec upload with Roxy Fileman

JonQuick wrote:
Which version of nop?  Windows or Linux hosting?

This is my steps:
1. Click Catalog and then  click Products;
2.Add new and in the full description,  click insert/edit image, and then click the button;
3.On the Roxy Fileman windows ,load the picture very slowly, aboat 30-50s.
How can i do it?

I have the exact issue, have you find any solution?
3 anni tempo fa
Nop 4.2 on Windows
There was no issue, after couple of days I faced the issue.
No problem with uploading, the issue is about loading the Roxy window itself, sometimes I get Chrome Not Responding! but most of the time Roxy window loads after 40-50 seconds. after loading everything is fine but loading files (now around 50 files) takes an age!

JonQuick wrote:

This is my steps:
2.Add new and in the full description,  click insert/edit image, and then click the button;
How can i do it?

3 anni tempo fa
Sorry, I originally misunderstood your issue. Will try the same when I get opportunity

[email protected] wrote:
Nop 4.2 on Windows
No problem with uploading, the issue is about loading the Roxy window itself, sometimes I get Chrome Not Responding! but most of the time Roxy window loads after 40-50 seconds. after loading everything is fine but loading files (now around 50 files) takes an age!

This is my steps:
How can i do it?

3 anni tempo fa
Thanks man,
I try to describe it more clear, When I click on Image Icon on the editor, a white window pops up with ROXY title, then the browser hangs for 40-50 seconds until the Roxy popup loads completely. during in this time I can do nothing, sometimes Chrome warns me about Not Responding and asks me about Waiting or Closing window, I even cannot close the browser Tab until the Roxy popup loads!
I tested the situation on 4-5 computers via Remote Desktop, the result was the same. the main problem is that there was no such issue until 2-3 days ago!

JonQuick wrote:
Sorry, I originally misunderstood your issue. Will try the same when I get opportunity

Nop 4.2 on Windows

This is my steps:
How can i do it?

3 anni tempo fa
[email protected] wrote:
Thanks man,
I try to describe it more clear, When I click on Image Icon on the editor, a white window pops up with ROXY title, then the browser hangs for 40-50 seconds until the Roxy popup loads completely. during in this time I can do nothing, sometimes Chrome warns me about Not Responding and asks me about Waiting or Closing window, I even cannot close the browser Tab until the Roxy popup loads!
I tested the situation on 4-5 computers via Remote Desktop, the result was the same. the main problem is that there was no such issue until 2-3 days ago!

Nop 4.2 on Windows

This is my steps:
How can i do it?

Hi guys. I got the same error My root folder contains 425 images, when I clicked to upload the images to my browser it was frozen for 30-50s, very slowly. I have found an alternative but haven't yet. Please help me
3 anni tempo fa
Hi,
My issue was about Animated Gifs, as soon as deleted them the problem solved.

nguyenthang1010a wrote:
Thanks man,

Nop 4.2 on Windows

This is my steps:
How can i do it?

Hi guys. I got the same error My root folder contains 425 images, when I clicked to upload the images to my browser it was frozen for 30-50s, very slowly. I have found an alternative but haven't yet. Please help me
3 anni tempo fa
We get the same problem in loading the Roxy window, keep waiting for more than a minute, and Chrome warning of No Responding.

[email protected] wrote:
Thanks man,

Nop 4.2 on Windows

This is my steps:
How can i do it?

3 anni tempo fa
May we know what is the animated Gifs ?  Want to know more details how to solve the Roxy window loading slow problem.

Thanks

[email protected] wrote:
Hi,
My issue was about Animated Gifs, as soon as deleted them the problem solved.

Thanks man,

Nop 4.2 on Windows

This is my steps:
How can i do it?

3 anni tempo fa
I have the same issue.  on 4.2
i have 200 images. 300 kb max.
is not possible to have an issue with only 200 files.
Resolve it please
2 anni tempo fa
I investigated this issue for nop 4.30 and 4.40 and I found how to fix it.
The site had more 2000 pictures in the folder. Write to me in PM.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.