Paypal DLL access error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anni tempo fa
Are you working with the source code or no source version of NopCommerce?
3 anni tempo fa
Its a bit of a hybrid system glhays, the core application was compiled from source code then some of the plugins including the PayPal one where obtained from the precompiled no source version and finally other plugins were bought or created.
The PalPal plugin causing the problem originated from the no source code precompiled version.
Good news though, it hasn't failed in several days now. My last change made some tweaks to the IIS AppPool advanced settings. Still recording errors in the Application Log but its not causing the site to fall over.
3 anni tempo fa
Any antivirus or windows defender running on there Brian? If so, maybe exclude the plugin folder from real-time scanning.

brian@brianwatson.co.uk wrote:
Its a bit of a hybrid system glhays, the core application was compiled from source code then some of the plugins including the PayPal one where obtained from the precompiled no source version and finally other plugins were bought or created.
The PalPal plugin causing the problem originated from the no source code precompiled version.
Good news though, it hasn't failed in several days now. My last change made some tweaks to the IIS AppPool advanced settings. Still recording errors in the Application Log but its not causing the site to fall over.
3 anni tempo fa
Yes there is Jon, I'll make that exclusion now.
3 anni tempo fa
It has been a while since this error happened but it just occurred again earlier today. It seems bizarre that all can be well for weeks then suddenly it falls over again. When it fails it brings down nopCommerce and I need to restart IIS to resolve. Any fresh ideas or suggestions?
2 anni tempo fa
Any news about that? Did you manage to fix it? We're facing the SAME issue on nop 4.40... with new paypalcommerce plugin
2 anni tempo fa
I haven't done anything to fix, but it has not reoccurred.
2 anni tempo fa
I seem to be having the same issue but it's not just Paypal in my case. What I have noticed is that this always occurs after the application pool has restarted.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.