How to define attributes of variant attributes?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Hello there,

My problem is that I have a product has some attributes, e.g. product type. I know that no problem in defining this attribute with its possible values in the variant attributes tab. But assume that this attribute (product type) has attributes, such as number of elements or color (If type 1 then No. of elements 3 and color is red but if type 2 then No. of elements 2 and color is blue). How can I solve this where I can define only the price adjustment and weight adjustment attributes for each attribute value.

My need is to define sub attributes for the variant attributes values, and these sub attributes have values. (more than price adjustment and weight adjustment, and to be dynamically loaded according to the main attribute). If I'm able to define these sub attributes when defining product attributes in (Catalog >> Attributes >> Product Attributes) the problem is solved. Any extensions or help?

Thanks in advance
13 anni tempo fa
I am looking for an answer to this as well. Can anyone give us a clue as to where or how to accomplish this?
13 anni tempo fa
It's not possible at this moment.
I have the same question from a prospect and I'm figuring out a way to handle this.

If I have any news, I'll post it here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.