Discount Price Show on Category Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
I am using NOP 1.7, Classic Theme, Single Product Variant

I’ve searched the forum but haven’t found a question similar to this one.  I apologize if I’ve just overlooked it.  

Is there a way to have discount prices show up on the Category Page where it shows the Short Description on Product, Regular Price, (Details Button) (Add to Cart Button)?  I want to the pricing to act the same as it does when you had an "old price" and a "new price" in the admin section.  

I have added a discount on one of my items and would like my customers to see that it is on special on the Category Page.  Currently the customer would have to actually go into “Details”/ “Item Page” to see that I’m offering a discount on this item.    

I've also posted and item that uses the "old price and new price"  in the link below to show what I want the discount price to achieve.  

I’ve added a note on the Short Description that says “ON SALE ~ See Details for special pricing”.
The item I’m talking about is listed on the link below if it helps to see what I’m talking about:

http://www.blmgifts-bronnleyusa.com/collections/23-annabelle-bearden-bath-and-body.aspx

Thanks to anyone who can answer my question.
13 anni tempo fa
I am also seeking an answer to this.

To show the discounted price on the product listing page would be great. Only seeing the applied discount once in the product details page isn't ideal.
13 anni tempo fa
it will be also good to have a way to put a mass bulk discount on manufacor or wherhouse
12 anni tempo fa
Just wondered if you ever figured this out as Im wanting to do the same.. :-)
12 anni tempo fa
so am i
12 anni tempo fa
I would like to do this as well.
12 anni tempo fa
I have change the core source to display the discount but the page generation becomes to slow.
Working to cache the result. I will send modification when finished
11 anni tempo fa
Did you find any solution to the same problem you discussed above.
9 anni tempo fa
Is there any answer for this issue?
Been struggling for the pass 2 days.
8 anni tempo fa
This is an old question but appears there's still interest so here's what I do in nopCommerce 3.50:

I offer an across the board 60% wholesale percentage discount using Promotions -> Discounts in Admin.  I set the Requirements of the discount to be "Must be assigned to customer role" with a role I created called "Wholesale Customers".  I don't have to touch any of the individual products or use price tiers.  When a customer in the "Wholesale Customers" role views a Category they will automatically see the 60% discounted price but, nominally, they will NOT see the original price. :(

I found that if I edit a product and enter an Old Price that is exactly the same and the Price, the Category page will then show the "Old Price" (which I interpret as the MSRP) crossed out next to the discounted price (which I interpret as the wholesale price).  You can certainly change the presentation via CSS if you don't like the cross-out.

This method isn't really using the Old Price mechanism as it was intended but it serves my needs and doesn't require any coding or view modifications.

Also, if ye be so bold, you can do this for all your products at once and avoid having to edit each one individually by using this SQL statement:

UPDATE Products SET OldPrice = NewPrice
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.