Different Style Sheets

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
Hi All,

I was thnking in creating differnt style sheets with different colours to be supported by NopCommerce.
That will help us all in satisfy our clients different point of views.

What do you think ?

Best regards,
Mohammed Ebaid.
14 anni tempo fa
Hi,

Yes this is a good idea, but remember to follow the DarkOrange theme template. You will need to work with the existing style sheets and just add these as a new theme.

You could also look into upload your work to the nop site in the extensions area.

mike..
14 anni tempo fa
thnaks Mike for you reply ..
Do you know any tool we can use to create new templetes like darkOrange ?

Best regards.
14 anni tempo fa
Hi,

You could use any web tools like microsoft expression or visual web developer.

mike..
14 anni tempo fa
Hi There,

I have tried using both IDEs you mentioned but can't seem render the new theme I have create so I can edit it and make visual changes. The theme in question was derived from DarkOrange template, the only way I can do it is by updating css files and update minor changes i.e. colour, images, etc. The aim is to edit the master page's layout and build a customised one and think it would be useful to see the end result while you are in design mode.

Is there a way of rendering the theme in the IDE before compiling the page? I have tired by hard coding the Theme and StyleSheetTheme in the root.master page but not having any luck.

Could you please advise how to do this, perhaps a step by step guide? I'm sure it woudl be useful for all.

Thanks in advance
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.