Tracking Sales and abandoned carts with google analytics and Mailchimp

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anni tempo fa
Hi All
We are using NOPCommerce 4.20 and our marketing firm uses mailchimp. We are looking to get data on sales resulting from email campaigns and also abandoned carts.

Can anyone point me right direction?

Thanks

Mark
2 anni tempo fa
The sales data from mailchimp can be found in Google Analytics (acquisition > overview > then depending on what parameters your agency uses, it could be under Email, Other, or Referral. As for abandoned carts, I don't understand what you're looking for here. Sales from emails to people who abandon carts?
2 anni tempo fa
lgrencik wrote:
As for abandoned carts, I don't understand what you're looking for here. Sales from emails to people who abandon carts?

We'd like to figure out who added things the their cart and then left without ordering
2 anni tempo fa
Mark2457 wrote:
As for abandoned carts, I don't understand what you're looking for here. Sales from emails to people who abandon carts?

We'd like to figure out who added things the their cart and then left without ordering

That can be created in Analytics, too.  Admin > Property Settings Column > Audience Definitions >
+ New Audience > Page View Contains "Cart" or whatever your page path is set to AND Transactions/completed orders = 0. Publish to Analytics and/or Google Ads

If you already have an event for Add To Cart, you can also set it up as people who Add To Cart AND transactions/completed orders = 0
2 anni tempo fa
lgrencik wrote:

That can be created in Analytics, too.  Admin > Property Settings Column > Audience Definitions >
+ New Audience > Page View Contains "Cart" or whatever your page path is set to AND Transactions/completed orders = 0. Publish to Analytics and/or Google Ads

If you already have an event for Add To Cart, you can also set it up as people who Add To Cart AND transactions/completed orders = 0

Thanks. Guess I need to learn a lot about google Analytics!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.