Customer Role Pricing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
I am evaluating NOP and like it so far.
I have a requirement that I need and I am not sure it is avaliable.
We currently have 10,000 plus products and many of I need to have a special price set up for some customers that will be assigned to a "customer role". It won't be practicle to open each product and enter the price on each product.
Is there a way to import the customer role priceing from a excel/cvs file?

Thanks  Matt
13 anni tempo fa
I've found the easiest way to do this is in the database, the table you want to insert into is Nop_CustomerRole_ProductPrice.
13 anni tempo fa
Unfortunatly working with the database is out of may league.
13 anni tempo fa
I'd need to know more about where your product information is now to make any suggestions. But it's probably going to have to be scripted somehow.
13 anni tempo fa
The ecom software (BV Commerce) we use now we import/export text file. One reason I am looking to change is, I need to have another price level for certain customers on some of the products.
I would like to continue to use a text file mostly because it is simple and easy to work with large number of products at once.
THe standard text file import for NOP is pretty much what we are used too.

Does that answer your question?

Thank
Matt
13 anni tempo fa
I imported all our products from another system not too long ago. But all my scripts were for version 1.8 and they used a lot of stored procedures to do the importing. But I'll see if I can update them to 1.9 and make them less reliant on the stored procedures this weekend.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.