How can I add new sections in Nopcommerce 3.9 ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anni tempo fa
I want to add sections on the Home page like advertising any particular product or giving some kind of information regarding upcoming launch or similar to this. Can anyone help me with that? How can I add new sections?
2 anni tempo fa
dd69 wrote:
I want to add sections on the Home page like advertising any particular product or giving some kind of information regarding upcoming launch or similar to this. Can anyone help me with that? How can I add new sections?

Hi,
I'd recommend the NopElectro - Free nopCommerce Responsive Theme. IMHO in your case, it's the smartest and cheapest approach.
Best.
2 anni tempo fa
abch wrote:
Hi,
I'd recommend the NopElectro - Free nopCommerce Responsive Theme. IMHO in your case, it's the smartest and cheapest approach.
Best.

Hi.

You can create some text topic at Admin >> Content managment >> Topics (pages) and add whatever info page you want and give it a System Name. Let's say you call it "my_info_page"...

Then go to your site files and find this: \wwwroot\your_site_folder\Views\Home\Index.cshtml

In there inside <div class="page-body"> you need to add your created topic like this (put it in the order you want it to be displayed): @Html.Action("TopicBlock", "Topic", new { systemName = "my_info_page" })

Instead of "my_info_page" use your Topic System Name.

I hope it helps you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.