Install 'Request timed out' error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
I am trying to install the nopCommerce 1.9 version and keep getting a 'Request timed out' at step three of installation process.

My first try I went to Microsoft Gallery and did the install and seemed to go fine until step 3 of install.  The Arvixe support rep said to try manually so I downloaded the files to my pc, ftp'd the files up, created the db, ran install and again got to step 3 and same error after about 30 - 60 seconds.

I can see tables have been loaded in the database.

-- update

I started with a new database and ran the nopCommerce_createDatabase.sql directly from Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and appears to finish properly.

Now I go back to the site and can't get it to get pass the install screen.

Any thoughts on if my database is ready what parameter needs to change?

Thanks.
13 anni tempo fa
Figured it out.   If you get a request timeout here is how I fixed.

1) Run the three scripts manually in Microsoft SQL Server manager
2) Updated ConnectionStrings.config

Here is my ConnectionStrings.config file:
<connectionStrings>
<add name="NopSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=server;Initial Catalog=databasename;Integrated Security=False;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=dbusername;Password=dbpassword;Connect Timeout=120"/>
</connectionStrings>
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.