Error "Method '<Clone>$' in type " on Start when loading some Plugins

5 mesi tempo fa
Hi All,

I am trying to set up the latest version of nopCommerce 4.40.4 on a local IISExpress and am getting errors related to certain plugins. The first plugin which fails is "Misc.Sendinblue" but a number of other default plugins also fail in the same manner.

The error is as below :
"Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
Method '<Clone>$' in type 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue.Models.SendinblueMessageTemplateListModel' from assembly 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.
Return type in method 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue.Models.SendinblueMessageTemplateModel.<Clone>$()' on type 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue.Models.SendinblueMessageTemplateModel' from assembly 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not compatible with base type method 'Nop.Web.Framework.Models.BaseNopEntityModel.<Clone>$()'.
Method '<Clone>$' in type "

I can workaround the issue by commenting these plugins out of plugins.json but really wish to get to the bottom of the issue as I may require some of these plugins.

I looked for similar issues so have tried setting full permissions on the Nop.Web folder for my user account which has not helped.

Thanks,
Lastbuilders
5 mesi tempo fa
lastbuilders wrote:
Hi All,

I am trying to set up the latest version of nopCommerce 4.40.4 on a local IISExpress and am getting errors related to certain plugins. The first plugin which fails is "Misc.Sendinblue" but a number of other default plugins also fail in the same manner.

The error is as below :
Method '<Clone>$' in type 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue.Models.SendinblueMessageTemplateListModel' from assembly 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.
Return type in method 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue.Models.SendinblueMessageTemplateModel.<Clone>$()' on type 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue.Models.SendinblueMessageTemplateModel' from assembly 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.Sendinblue, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not compatible with base type method 'Nop.Web.Framework.Models.BaseNopEntityModel.<Clone>$()'.

I can workaround the issue by commenting these plugins out of plugins.json but really wish to get to the bottom of the issue as I may require some of these plugins.

I looked for similar issues so have tried setting full permissions on the Nop.Web folder for my user account which has not helped.

Thanks,
Lastbuilders

do you give IIS_IUSRS permission https://help.campusmanagement.com/IM/Content/FB/PostInstall_IUSRSpermission.htm
5 mesi tempo fa
rk.menon wrote:
Hi All,

The error is as below :

Thanks,
Lastbuilders

do you give IIS_IUSRS permission https://help.campusmanagement.com/IM/Content/FB/PostInstall_IUSRSpermission.htm

Yes,  I have tried this and no difference.

Thanks,
Lastbuilders
5 mesi tempo fa
I too just started getting this message after upgrading from Visual Studio 2019 to 2022
5 mesi tempo fa
I can confirm the same issue after compiling under Visual Studio 2022. The 3rd party plugins fail that were not also compiled under VS 2022. When I contacted NopTemplates concerning this issue they recommended compiling under VS 2019 to fix the issue. Not exactly the best resolution but I don't normally expect great answers from NopTemplates.
5 mesi tempo fa
I just posted it as a bug on GitHub

https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/5981
5 mesi tempo fa
I have the same error with visual studio 2022
5 mesi tempo fa
lastbuilders wrote:
Hi All,

The error is as below :

Thanks,
Lastbuilders

Thanks,
Lastbuilders

do you have compiled at vs 2022. many of us face issue on that version. please try with vs 2019
5 mesi tempo fa
rk.menon wrote:
Hi All,

The error is as below :

Thanks,
Lastbuilders

Thanks,
Lastbuilders

do you have compiled at vs 2022. many of us face issue on that version. please try with vs 2019

I tried VS2019 and 2022 and see the same issues.
5 mesi tempo fa
Yeah if you have VS22 installed at all this happens have to remove 22 for 19 to work