Onepage Checkout not working Nop 4.40.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anni tempo fa
Hi, I'm upgrading from 4.30 to version 4.40.4 and I've already downloaded everything and I'm testing with the store, and at checkout I enter billing address and press next to go to the shipping address it redirects me to the shopping cart. I am using the default theme.
2 anni tempo fa
Onepage Checkout certainly works on v4.40.4
Do you have any custom plugins installed ?
Did you check the log for errors ?
2 anni tempo fa
Hi, I reviewed the error log and found what the image shows, it strikes me that the customer is "Guest" and I am logging in with an Admin user Look this image please https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqseD897U1n2nTbc8Djl60PRIFSw?e=5pVOwL

Regards
2 anni tempo fa
I have several third party plugin, Nop Template plugin Allure Themes
2 anni tempo fa
I did debug the project VS 2019, I found in the line 1336 of checkoutcontroller.cs the service "var cart = await _shoppingCartService.GetShoppingCartAsync(await _workContext.GetCurrentCustomerAsync(), ShoppingCartType.ShoppingCart, (await _storeContext.GetCurrentStoreAsync()).Id);" return cart = null because await _workContext.GetCurrentCustomerAsync() return the Guest account, does not keep the active user when entering the OpcSaveBilling method, the active user lost

What do you think about this?
2 anni tempo fa
1. backup your plugins.json file
2. remove all 3rd party plugins name from plugins.json and run again
3. put 3rd party plugin name one by one from your backuped up file to plugins.json and find out which one is the responsible
2 anni tempo fa
Thanks, I'll do that and let you know the results
2 anni tempo fa
Hi, rk.menon. I did but the result was the same error, also I installed a "new Installation" with new Database by default and the result was the same error, when pressed "Continue" on onepage checkout the page return the to the cart.
2 anni tempo fa
So you have started a new Version of nopCommerce
You have no other plugins and DefaultClean Theme  ?
Use the Payments.CheckMoneyOrder payment method as the only method enabled
Select a product that does not require shipping
Try again
2 anni tempo fa
Thank you all for writing. Finally I decided to install version 4.50 because I could not solve the problem with the checkout of version 4.40.4, now in version 4.50 I also have a problem with the checkout, it is an installation with the Client Database and the plugins by default . The page does not reach the confirmation page. You can see the following video of the compilation:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqseD897U1n2nTezCE51QFkXYX0N?e=DpciJq
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.