Some Images Not Showing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 anno tempo fa
It's really very weird issue. I purchased WEBAPI official plugin and after installing it I can see some images are not showing and other do. I am stuck in the issue since one week ago and I am not able to figure out why this is occurred. Let me give what I have found so far so you may be able to help.
1. The images in the WWWroot/images/xxxx.png is not showings but if I placed it in WWWroot/images/thumbs/xxxx.png it is showing up
2. I checked the run time output and I can see the following error is displayed
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Diagnostics: Information: Request finished HTTP/1.1 GET https://localhost:44329/xxx.png - - - 404 - - 340.8334ms
3. I removed the plugin of the frontend from plugin.json file the images are showing
4. Looks like for me that nothing is related  to the used theme, not of course sure, but the images are in a landing page before move to any theme pages

I am stuck in this issue one week now and there is a behavior I can't understand. I appreciate any thoughts that might help.
1 anno tempo fa
After you removed the plugin, what was the URL for working images, Is the URL identical to your previous URL which was not working ? Also is StoreInDb enabled for images and did you try toggling it to check ?
1 anno tempo fa
Please also share your website URL
1 anno tempo fa
kazirahiv wrote:
After you removed the plugin, what was the URL for working images, Is the URL identical to your previous URL which was not working ? Also is StoreInDb enabled for images and did you try toggling it to check ?

Yes I am using same url. The problem occurred on localhost. I have even tried your proposal with no chance.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.