Version 4.50.4 to 4.60.1 error with can't load richeditor at product editing page

1 anno tempo fa
If you install a clean 4.60, not an upgrade from 4.50, will there be the same error?
1 anno tempo fa
Install chean 4.6 is no this error
1 anno tempo fa
I find a similar topic:https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/81891/missing-richeditor-html-editor,It could be an issue with the multi-language pack. I changed to English and the site works fine, but I still can't load the richeditor。
1 anno tempo fa
Today I tried to install a new nop4.62 website, using the new database, the result can load the text editor, when I modify the Appsettings.json, change the link of the database to the original database, the text editor cannot be loaded, it seems that there is still a problem with the database data. Is there a way to import the data from the old database back into a new database? Importing data using SQL Server Management Studio is not always fully imported.
10 mesi tempo fa
I feel that it is a problem with the language pack, after I overwrote the original database with the previous version 4.50, the text editor can be loaded normally, but there are many words that are not translated. I was trying to export the 4.60 language pack and then import it, and I got this error.

The MERGE statement attempted to UPDATE or DELETE the same row more than once. This happens when a target row matches more than one source row. A MERGE statement cannot UPDATE/DELETE the same row of the target table multiple times. Refine the ON clause to ensure a target row matches at most one source row, or use the GROUP BY clause to group the source rows.

Log level
Error
Short message
The MERGE statement attempted to UPDATE or DELETE the same row more than once. This happens when a target row matches more than one source row. A MERGE statement cannot UPDATE/DELETE the same row of the target table multiple times. Refine the ON clause to ensure a target row matches at most one source row, or use the GROUP BY clause to group the source rows.
Full message
Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): The MERGE statement attempted to UPDATE or DELETE the same row more than once. This happens when a target row matches more than one source row. A MERGE statement cannot UPDATE/DELETE the same row of the target table multiple times. Refine the ON clause to ensure a target row matches at most one source row, or use the GROUP BY clause to group the source rows.
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalEndExecuteNonQuery(IAsyncResult asyncResult, Boolean isInternal, String endMethod)
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.EndExecuteNonQueryInternal(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.EndExecuteNonQueryAsync(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at LinqToDB.Data.DataConnection.ExecuteNonQueryAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at LinqToDB.Data.DataConnection.ExecuteNonQueryDataAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at LinqToDB.Data.DataConnection.ExecuteNonQueryDataAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at LinqToDB.Data.DataConnection.QueryRunner.ExecuteNonQueryAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at LinqToDB.Linq.QueryRunner.NonQueryQueryAsync(Query query, IDataContext dataContext, Expression expression, Object[] ps, Object[] preambles, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at LinqToDB.Linq.QueryRunner.NonQueryQueryAsync(Query query, IDataContext dataContext, Expression expression, Object[] ps, Object[] preambles, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at LinqToDB.Linq.ExpressionQuery`1.LinqToDB.Async.IQueryProviderAsync.ExecuteAsync[TResult](Expression expression, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Nop.Data.DataProviders.MsSqlNopDataProvider.UpdateEntitiesAsync[TEntity](IEnumerable`1 entities)
   at Nop.Data.EntityRepository`1.UpdateAsync(IList`1 entities, Boolean publishEvent)
   at Nop.Services.Localization.LocalizationService.ImportResourcesFromXmlAsync(Language language, StreamReader xmlStreamReader, Boolean updateExistingResources)
   at Nop.Web.Areas.Admin.Controllers.LanguageController.ImportXml(Int32 id, IFormFile importxmlfile)
ClientConnectionId:4703f72b-c97b-4755-99e2-ff1062b4ff57
Error Number:8672,State:1,Class:16