Tabs and Delete buttons broken in 4.60.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 anno tempo fa
Hi,

I have a freshly setup copy of nop 4.60.2 and am bumping into an issue with tabs and delete buttons not working in the backend, specifically on product pages.

Steps to recreate,
1. Create a new product in the products section
2. Save the product
3. Edit the product
4. In a section that has tabs, click an unselected tab (for example, in Multimedia, click the videos tab).

The tab wont switch, but the url updates to add #tab-videos. A similar issue also happens with the Delete and Copy Product buttons, when clicking them nothing happens.

I see no console errors and have tried using the latest versions of Chrome and Edge with the same results. This is a fresh installation with no plugins installed. I'm not sure if this is a known issue or something specific to my installation.

Thanks!
1 anno tempo fa
Try the admin demo store.  I don't see it happening there.
https://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Product/List

RE: "the url updates to add #tab-videos"
If I hover over a tab, then in the lower left 'hint' I see that the URL has a #, but the address bar URL does not change when clicked.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.