UPS API will require OAuth 2 after June 3, 2024

3 mesi tempo fa
I got it working after a discussion with users on GitHub. I had to select the proper "products" for my OAUTH account. I didn't have RATES selected.
1 mese tempo fa
It might be good to have a 4.6 version since it's only a short period until June and larger stores can't just upgrade in a week, some have very complex processes and custom integrations that take time to retool for a new version, test and get live. Plus with a new shipping plugin that's even more to test on a large site with thousands and thousands of parts and many large orders. And then we have 3rd party plugins as well which are not always ready for for a new NOP version. So at this point in time I think a 4.6 version is almost required.
1 mese tempo fa
I have been using UPS plungin for years and now it seems to have stopped working. It is no longer providing rates. I am using NOP v 4.5.
Reading this thread it seems I need to upgrade to version 4.6 for UPS to work again? But it's not June 3rd yet. Why did my UPS calculations stop working already?
Is anybody else having the same  issue?

Turns out I only needed to update my password on my website to match the updated password on ups.com.
My mistake.
1 mese tempo fa
I just tested and it works OK.  On the UPS plugin configuration, you can select "Tracing".  Then go through checkout, and then check the System Log for messages.