Clear Cache task time

7 mesi tempo fa
Hi,

The default clear cache task is 600 sec. (10 min) while the default cach time in the app settings is 60 min. I believe the clear cache should be 60 min also at least as there is no benifit to clear the cache every 10 min while we need to keep the items in the cache for 60 min. Any advise?
7 mesi tempo fa
In Schedule tasks, you can Edit "Clear cache", and change to 3600 seconds.
1 mese tempo fa
I have an opposite use case.

I am using a sql trigger to update some fields. Clearing the cache is necessary after insert of each order record to apply the results of the trigger.

Is there a frequency of clearing the cache which may cause harm? Such as every minute? What is the lowest frequency to not cause trouble.

Regards,
Drew
1 mese tempo fa
Clearing the cache too frequently can have performance implications. Each time the cache is cleared, the system needs to rebuild the cached items, which can be resource-intensive.  Thus, clearing the cache every minute seems quite frequent and could potentially impact performance.  The frequency of cache clearing can depend on factors like the server’s hardware, the complexity of your nopCommerce site, the number of concurrent users, etc.