nopCommerce 4.70

5 mesi tempo fa
Hi,

When do we expect to release 4.70?
5 mesi tempo fa
Most probably we'll release it in February 2024

UPDATE: April 2024
3 mesi tempo fa
No worries! Quite the delay compared to initial date though. Just out of curiosity, why is it delayed? :)  
3 mesi tempo fa
hkbits wrote:
Just out of curiosity, why is it delayed? :)  

Our team works on some really significant features. And its implementation take a little bit more time than originally planned.
3 mesi tempo fa
a.m. wrote:
Just out of curiosity, why is it delayed? :)  
Our team works on some really significant features. And its implementation take a little bit more time than originally planned.

Sounds great! Any teasers on what those features are? :)
3 mesi tempo fa
Hi,

As far as I believe and because I was following the github issues, they are developing many enterprise features this time. Similar to mobile application and the rest api.

I have more than 30 projects already waiting in queue, out of which we had to start development on a few from the development branch. I think it’s worth waiting to see what nopCommerce has to offer with the new release.

Till then you can check their github development branch and issues completed as a part of upcoming version.

Best regards,
Atul
3 mesi tempo fa
Please release some updated plugins such as UPS and Brevo which are obsolete in 4.60, or will be soon enough. Maybe release 4.60.6 with these two plugins updated?
3 mesi tempo fa
(If you're a developer, I think you can use the UPS plugin code as-is except to change in the plugin.json file "SupportedVersions": [ "4.70" ] to "4.60".  Then recompile in your 4.60 source.)
3 mesi tempo fa
New York wrote:
(If you're a developer, I think you can use the UPS plugin code as-is except to change in the plugin.json file "SupportedVersions": [ "4.70" ] to "4.60".  Then recompile in your 4.60 source.)

Yes, I realize I can go into GitHub and make all that work, but I'm trying to make a suggestion that helps more than just "me" and also help take some stress off of nop's devs about releasing 4.70. It seems we've gone from a January prediction to April already and that always slips in the land of software. Releasing an update that buys times can help all.
3 mesi tempo fa
NC Software wrote:

Yes, I realize I can go into GitHub and make all that work, but I'm trying to make a suggestion that helps more than just "me" and also help take some stress off of nop's devs about releasing 4.70. It seems we've gone from a January prediction to April already and that always slips in the land of software. Releasing an update that buys times can help all.

I also agree with your point BTW. I am posting the proper links to repositories so it could be helpful for everyone looking at this communication.
This is the proper link to updated UPS and Brevo plugin repos.

I hope this helps.
Best regards,
Atul