Configuration request

4 mesi tempo fa
Linux Ubuntu vps, Apache2 Reverse proxy , Lets Encrypt SSL enabled. shit nopCommerce 4.60.5
Getting Too many Redirect when using CloudFlare .
NopCommerce is really not stable web app nor should be advertised as working On Linux. however, I have put too much effort and money into fixing issues and going back at this point ( which by now I have to say biggest mistake ever leaving Magento 2 ) .
I can offer 100$ if anyone can fix this problem .

Thanks.
4 mesi tempo fa
Never mind, Finally , after 3 weeks with no sleep , thanks to some strangers that had never heard of nopcommerce before , managed to get everything working now i have see no issues .. ( yet ) front end and Back end.
4 mesi tempo fa
I'm curious...
Why did you choose to use Linux rather than Windows?  (Cost?  How much are you paying for your Linux VPS, if you don't mind me asking?)
4 mesi tempo fa
been using linux for hosting for very long time. yes , the cost is much less then window hosting .
i always used PHP and is native to Linux, Nopcommerce is my first ever dot net web app that i used.
i am not coder, so made no difference either php or asp , no plane on touching codes.
it seems that , information about hosting something like asp on linux is very limited , it was a challenge getting this to work .. and i guess good guys on this forum also , didn't have much knowledge on linux that could through some help. but , things are now working , so maybe in future , i can help someone in my situation .  
4 mesi tempo fa
Hello,

Hope you are well.

We can surely help you for this.
As we have expertise on nopCommerce. We can surely help you with linux.
Please check PM for the same.

Thanks
Jatin