Mailchimp Error: Manually synchronize

3 mesi tempo fa
I get this error when i want to manually sync with the Mailchimp plugin

MailChimp error. The query processor ran out of internal resources and could not produce a query plan. This is a rare event and only expected for extremely complex queries or queries that reference a very large number of tables or partitions. Please simplify the query. If you believe you have received this message in error, contact Customer Support Services for more information.

Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): The query processor ran out of internal resources and could not produce a query plan. This is a rare event and only expected for extremely complex queries or queries that reference a very large number of tables or partitions. Please simplify the query. If you believe you have received this message in error, contact Customer Support Services for more information.
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalEndExecuteNonQuery(IAsyncResult asyncResult, Boolean isInternal, String endMethod)
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.EndExecuteNonQueryInternal(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.EndExecuteNonQueryAsync(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
3 mesi tempo fa
Hi,

Can you please also provide some more details like what version of nopCommerce you are using and the version of Mailchimp plugin, etc?

Best regards,
Atul
3 mesi tempo fa
Does it happen often?
If you're technical, you can try to get the bad SQL as mentioned here
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/97870/nop-4604-sql-server-error-for-extremely-complex-queries-or-queries-that-reference-a-very-large-numbe#308189
3 mesi tempo fa
I am using Nopcommerce V 4.50.1 and Mailchimp V 2.29

I found the problem by using this query to see what queries where running when manually syncing.
SELECT      r.start_time [Start Time],session_ID [SPID],
            DB_NAME(database_id) [Database],
            SUBSTRING(t.text,(r.statement_start_offset/2)+1,
            CASE WHEN statement_end_offset=-1 OR statement_end_offset=0
            THEN (DATALENGTH(t.Text)-r.statement_start_offset/2)+1
            ELSE (r.statement_end_offset-r.statement_start_offset)/2+1
            END) [Executing SQL],
            Status,command,wait_type,wait_time,wait_resource,
            last_wait_type
FROM        sys.dm_exec_requests r
OUTER APPLY sys.dm_exec_sql_text(sql_handle) t
WHERE       session_id != @@SPID -- don't show this query
AND         session_id > 50 -- don't show system queries
ORDER BY    r.start_time

Then i saw that it was trying to delete a lot of users (+50000) from the [MailChimpSynchronizationRecord] table, I wrote my own query to delete and then it worked. Afterwards I did the manually sync again and it synced succesfully
3 mesi tempo fa
Would you provide the Executing SQL that was causing the problem?  It may help the team fix the plugin.